Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.Peter C. Newman
See also Serene
Adjectiveserene (comparative more serene or serener, superlative most serene or serenest)
- Peaceful, calm, unruffled; unaffected by disturbance.
- (archaic) (Of the sky) fair and unclouded.
- Used as part of certain titles.
- Her Serene Highness
Fair and unclouded
Part of royal title
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Feminine plural form of sereno
Elsewhere on the web