Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.Allan K. Chalmers
- IPA: /sɪəɹiːəɫ/
Adjectiveserial (not comparable)
- Having to do with or arranged in a series.
- The serial killer had a string of victims across seven states.
- Published or produced in installments.
Having to do with or arranged in a series
Published or produced in installments
- A work, as a work of fiction, published in installments, often numbered and without a specified end.
- (computing) (slang) A serial number required to activate software.
- Go to these sites for serials, cracks and keygens.
- DeLone et. al. (Eds.) (1975). Aspects of Twentieth-Century Music. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0130493465, Ch. 6.
Elsewhere on the web