Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.Thomas γ Kempis
See also séries
- A number of things that follow on one after the other or are connected one after the other.
- A television or radio program which consists of several episodes that are broadcast in regular intervals
- Friends was one of the most successful television series in recent years.
- (analysis) The sum of the terms of a sequence.
- (cricket) A group of matches between two sides; the aim being to win more matches than the opposition
- (number of things that follow on one after the other): chain, line, sequence, stream, succession
- (television or radio program): show, program
- arithmetic series
- geometric series
- hypergeometric series
- confluent hypergeometric series
- basic hypergeometric series
- power series
- formal power series
a number of things that follow on one after the other
television or radio program
in analysis: sum of the terms of a sequence
Adjectiveseries (not comparable)
- (electronics) Connected one after the other in a circuit.
- You have to connect the lights in series for them to work properly.
- parallel (electronics)
series f. pl.
- Plural form of serie.
- indefinite genitive singular of serie
Elsewhere on the web