Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.Don Marquis
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)vɪŋ
Adjectiveserving (not comparable)
- That or who serves or serve.
- serving marines
- serving girl
- (uncountable) The action of the verb to serve.
- The tennis match began with her serving.
- (countable) A portion (especially, of a meal) served to someone.
the act of serving
- Present participle of serve.
Elsewhere on the web