Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
No mans error becomes his own Law; nor obliges him to persist in it.Thomas Hobbes
Adjectiveseventeenth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number seventeen.
- 17th, 17th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XVII
- The person or thing in the seventeenth position.
- One of seventeen equal parts of a whole.
the person or thing in the seventeenth position
one of seventeen equal parts of a whole
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web