Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is raw material. We are artisans. We can sculpt our existence into something beautiful, or debase it into ugliness. It's in our hands.Cathy Better
Adjectivesexy (comparative sexi, superlative er)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- The participants in the swimsuit competition are all very sexy.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Very attractive or appealing.
- The manufacturers have launched a sexy new car.
- We have some sexy ideas on how to improve sales.
- (having sexual appeal): alluring, dishy (of a man), foxy (of a woman), horny, raunchy, sensual, tasty
- (slang: attractive, appealing): gorgeous, tasty
having sexual appeal
slang: very attractive or appealing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- IPA: [ˈseksi]
sexy 1 nom/acc forms
|singular & plural|
|masculine, feminine & neuter|
Elsewhere on the web