Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea, to be suggestive, must come to the individual with the force of revelation.William James
shú (form of shu2 with diacritic)
- 塾: village school; private tutorage
- 孰: who? which? what? which one?
- 尗: younger of brothers; father's younger brother, younger brother of a husband
- 朱: cinnabar, vermilion; used as a surname
- 淑: good, pure, virtuous, charming
- 秫: glutinous variety of millet
- 菽: beans and peas; collectively
- 藪: marsh, swamp; wild country; clump of trees or bushes
- 蜈: centipede
- 襡: short coat
- 贖, 赎: buy, redeem; ransom; atone for
Elsewhere on the web