Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- (transitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To cause (something) to move rapidly from side to side.
- The earthquake shook the building.
- (transitive) To disturb emotionally; to shock.
- Her father's death shook her terribly.
- (transitive) To lose, evade, or get rid of (something)
- I can't shake the feeling that I forgot something.
- (intransitive) To move from side to side.
- She shook with grief.
- (intransitive) To shake hands.
- OK, let's shake on it.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- The act of shaking something.
- The cat gave the mouse a shake.
- A milkshake.
- Shake cannabis, small, leafy fragments of cannabis that gather at the bottom of a bag of marijuana.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Shingle
Elsewhere on the web