Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In the early days of the Indian Territory, there were no such things as birth certificates. You being there was certificate enough.Will Rogers
- Sudden, heavy impact.
- Something so surprising that it is stunning.
- More fully electric shock, a sudden burst of electric energy, hitting an animate animal such as a human.
- (pathology) A life-threatening medical emergency characterized by the inability of the circulatory system to supply enough oxygen to meet tissue requirements.
- A tuft or bunch of something (ie - hair, grass)
- An arrangement of sheaves for drying. A stook.
- shock absorber
- bow shock
- termination shock
- toxic shock syndrome
- culture shock
- economic shock
- technology shock
- supply shock
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- Caused to be emotionally shocked.
- Give an electric shock.
Elsewhere on the web