Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't worry about your life; what you shall eat, or drink, or the clothing for your body. [Matthew 6:31]Bible
- The quality or state of being sick or diseased; illness; disease or malady.
- I do lament the sickness of the king. -William Shakespeare
- Trust not too much your now resistless charms; Those, age or sickness soon or late disarms. -Pope.
- Nausea; qualmishness; as, sickness of stomach.
the quality or state of being sick or diseased; illness; disease or malady
nausea; qualmishness; as, sickness of stomach
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web