Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a classroom in which each of us is being tested, tried, and passed.Robert Thibodeau
- A person’s autograph name.
- The act of signing one's name.
- (medicine) That part of a doctor’s prescription containing directions for the patient.
- (music) Signs on the stave indicating key and tempo
- (printing) A group of four (or a multiple of four) pages printed such that, when folded, become a section of a book
- (computing) A pattern used for matching the identity of a virus, the parameter types of a method, etc.
- (cryptography) Data attached to a message that guarantees that the message originated from its claimed source.
person’s autograph name
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Adjectivesignature (not comparable)
- distinctive, characteristic indicative of identity
Elsewhere on the web