Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea is never given to you without you being given the power to make it reality. You must, nevertheless, suffer for it.Richard Bach
Adjectivesigned (not comparable)
- (mathematics, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Having both positive and negative varieties.
- It wasn't until they tried to subtract 3 from 1 that the elementary school students realized they needed signed numbers.
- Having a signature, endorsed.
- The signed check could be cashed.
- Simple past tense and past participle of sign.
Elsewhere on the web