Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The person who does not know how to live while they are making a living is a poorer person after their wealth is won than when they started.Josiah Gilbert Holland
- the state of being singular, distinct, peculiar, uncommon or unusual
- a point where all parallel lines meet
- a point where a measured variable reaches unmeasurable or infinite value
- (mathematics) the value or range of values of a function for which a derivative does not exist
- (physics) a point or region in spacetime in which gravitational forces cause matter to have an infinite density; associated with black holes
point where all lines meet
point where infinite value is reached
mathematics: value for which a derivative does not exist
physics: point of infinite density
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web