Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is an end in itself, and the only question as to whether it is worth living is whether you have had enough of it.Oliver Wendel Holmes Jr.
Adjectivesixteenth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number sixteen.
- 16th, 16th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XVI
the ordinal form of the number sixteen
- The person or thing in the sixteenth position.
- One of sixteen equal parts of a whole.
- French: seizième m. and f. (1), seizième m. (2)
- Italian: sedicesimo m., sedicesima f. (1), sedicesimo m. (2)
Elsewhere on the web