Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas must work through the brains and the arms of good and brave men, or they are no better than dreams.Ralph Waldo Emerson
|< 5th||6th||7th >|
| Ordinal : sixth|
Cardinal : six
Adjectivesixth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number six.
- 6th, 6th; (in names of monarchs and popes) VI
sixth (plural sixths)
- (not used in the plural) The person or thing in the sixth position.
- One of six equal parts of a whole.
- (music) The interval between a note and another six tones higher.
person or thing in sixth place
one of six equal parts of a whole
Elsewhere on the web