Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There's night and day, brother, both sweet things; sun, moon, and stars, brother, all sweet things; there's likewise a wind on the heath. Life is very sweet, brother; who would wish to die?George Borrow
- definite form or plural of skär
|Inflection for skära||Singular||Plural|
|Conjugations of skära|
skära (skar, skurit)
- to cut; to perform an incision
- to cut; to make reductions in a budget
- cut; to divide something with e.g. a knife
- (reflexive) cut oneself; to accidentally (or intentionally) hurt oneself with a sharp object
- (reflexive) (about e.g. milk or a sauce) curdle
- (geometry) cut; to intersect; to cross.
- to perform an incision
Elsewhere on the web