Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Farms and in castles, in homes, studies, and cloisters—where sensible people manage to live relatively lusty and decent lives, as moral as they must be, as free as they may be, and as masterly as they can be. If we only knew it, this elusive arrangement is happiness.Erik H. Erikson
See also Smoking
- Rhymes: -əʊkɪŋ
- Present participle of smoke.
- The inhalation of tobacco, or use substances.
- Smoking is permitted.
- The action of the verb to smoke.
smoking of tobacco
- That which smokes or smoke, in the sense of giving off smoke.
- ...the smoking remains of the fire.
- (slang) Sexually attractive, usually referring to a woman
- That woman is smoking-hot
smoking m. sg.
smoking m. (plural smokings)
Elsewhere on the web