Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth.William Purkey
- Any of some 100 different species of fish.
- (Australia, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The fish Chrysophrys auratus, but usually the adult fish of that species, with the young instead called cockney then red bream then squire, before reaching adulthood. (Reference: Australian Fish and How to Catch Them, Richard Allan, 1990, ISBN 1-86302-674-6, page 309. And Snapper entry in An Encyclopedia of New Zealand, 1966 )
- (US) Any of a family of percoid fishes (Lutjanidae), esp. the red snapper
- (Ireland) (slang) A baby (a human baby).
- (American football) - the player who snaps the ball to start the play.
Elsewhere on the web