Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When we understand that man is the only animal who must create meaning, who must open a wedge into neutral nature, we already understand the essence of love. Love is the problem of an animal who must find life, create a dialogue with nature in order to experience his own being.Ernest Becker
See also söi
- Inflected form of soida.
- Third-person singular indicative present form of soida.
- Third-person singular indicative past form of soida.
- Hyphenation: soi
- IPA: ['soi(ʔ)]
- Indicative present connegative form of soida.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of soida.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of soida.
- Inflected form of suoda.
- Third-person singular indicative past form of suoda.
Elsewhere on the web