Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.Arthur Rubinstein
- Rhymes: -uːʃən
- An act, plan or other means, used or proposed, to solve a problem.
- (business) The act or process of explaining or proposing an approach to solving a problem.
- (chemistry) A homogeneous mixture, which may be liquid, gas or solid, formed by dissolving one or more substances.
- (mathematics) The answer to a problem.
- (law) Satisfaction of a claim or debt.
answer to a problem
satisfaction of a claim or debt
solution f. (plural solutions)
- liquid mix
Elsewhere on the web