Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life.Merle Shan
- Present participle of spring.
- (uncountable) The action of the verb to spring.
- (uncountable) A set of springs in a vehicle, etc.
- (countable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A spring of an arch.
Adjectivespringing (not comparable)
- That springs or spring.
- springing convertible
- springing durable power of attorney
- springing executory interest
- springing mydriasis
- springing use
- springing warrant
Elsewhere on the web