Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A small river; a large creek; a body of moving water confined by banks
- A thin connected passing of a liquid through a lighter gas (e.g. air)
- He poured the milk in a thin stream from the jug to the glass.
- Any steady flow or succession of material, such as water, air, radio signal or words
- Her constant nagging was to him a stream of abuse.
- (sciences) An umbrella term for all moving waters.
- (computing) A source or repository of data that can be read or written only sequentially.
- to be checked
- Hebrew: גיח m.
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To flow in a continuous or steady manner, like a liquid.
- (Internet) To push continuous data (e.g. music) from a server to a client computer while it is being used (played) on the client.
Elsewhere on the web