Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live poor so you can die rich.Source Unknown
See also submergé
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)dʒ
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To sink out of sight.
- The submarine submerged in the water.
- (transitive) To put into a liquid; to immerse; to plunge into and keep in.
- In films many people are murdered by being submerged in a swimming pool.
- (transitive) To be engulfed in or with something.
- Because of the death of his father, he is submerged in sorrow.
- immerse (2)
Elsewhere on the web