Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love and stoplights can be cruel.Sesame Street
- The intentional killing of a person by his or her own hand.
- In some cultures suicide is regarded as an honorable act under certain circumstances.
- A person who has intentionally killed him/herself.
- Some accounts say that Marilyn Monroe was a suicide; others disagree.
- (figuratively) An action that creates serious difficulty for its performer.
- Admitting that you don't own a boat would be suicide.
suicide m. (plural suicides)
- Suicide (all forms)
- form of suicider
- Feminine form of suicida.
- Plural form of suicida.
suicide (infinitive: suicidar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of suicidar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of suicidar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of suicidar.
Elsewhere on the web