Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always.Rainer Maria Rilke
See also Suite
- A retinue or company of attendants, as of a distinguished personage; as, the suite of an ambassador.
- A connected series or succession of objects; a number of things used or classed together; a set; as, a suite of rooms; a suite of minerals.
- A group of connected rooms, usually separable from other rooms or means of access.
- The Presidential suite is well appointed and allows for good security.
- One of the old musical forms, before the time of the more compact sonata, consisting of a string or series of pieces all in the same key, mostly in various dance rhythms, with sometimes an elaborate prelude. Some composers of the present day affect the suite form.
a retinue or company of attendants
a connected series or succession of objects
a group of connected rooms
one of the old musical forms
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
suite f. (plural suites)
- IPA: [ˈsitʲə]
Nounsuite f. (plural suites)
- suite (rooms, hotel)
Elsewhere on the web