Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not pleasure, it is victory.Zig Ziglar
- The time of day when the sun appears above the eastern horizon.
- I'll meet you at the docks at sunrise.
- The change in color of the sky at sunrise.
- Did you see the beautiful sunrise this morning?
- (figuratively) Any great awakening.
- It was the sunrise of her spirit.
time of day
sky changing color
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Pertaining to an unusually early time of day.
- The sunrise-service will be at 6:30AM.
pertaining to an unusually early time of day
Elsewhere on the web