Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.John H. Vincent
suoni (stem suon-*)
- A vein (supporting member in a leaf).
- A short form of verisuoni, a blood vessel.
- A short form of malmisuoni, a stratum or vein of ore.
Declension of suoni
- Plural form of suono.
suoni [[Category:Template:lang:it verb forms|suoni]]
- second person singular present tense of suonare.
- first person singular, second person singular and third person singular present subjunctive of suonare.
- Third person singular imperative of suonare.
Elsewhere on the web