Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To love one child and to love all children, whether living or dead—somewhere these two loves come together. To love a no-good but humble punk and to love an honest man who believes himself to be an honest man—somewhere these, too, come together.Marguerite Duras
See also Superman
Nounsuperman (supermen or supermans)
- An imagined superior type of human being representing a new stage of human development; übermensch.
- Nietzsche wrote of the coming of the superman.
- A person of extraordinary or seemingly superhuman powers.
- He worked like a superman, to single-handedly complete the project on time.
- (plural supermans) A motorcycling trick where the rider releases both hands from the handlebars in mid-air
Elsewhere on the web