Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
- Rhymes: -ɛtə(r)
- A knitted jacket or jersey, usually of thick wool, worn by athletes before or after exercise.
- A similar garment worn for warmth.
- A person who sweats.
- (for sense 1): sweatshirt
- (for sense 2): jumper, pullover, jersey, cardigan
- (for sense 3): perspirer
knitted jacket worn by athletes before or after exercise
similar garment worn for warmth
a person who sweats
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web