Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
Third person singular
- To stray; to wander; to rope.
- To go out of a straight line; to deflect.
- To wander from any line prescribed, or from a rule or duty; to depart from what is established by law, duty, custom, or the like; to deviate.
- To bend; to incline.
- To climb or move upward by winding or turning.
- To turn aside.
to go out of a straight line
to wander from a line, rule or duty
to climb or move upward
to turn aside
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web