Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.Mahatma Gandhi
- The formation of something complex or coherent by combining simpler things.
- (chemistry) The reaction of elements or compounds to form more complex compounds.
- (logic) A deduction from the general to the particular.
- (philosophy) The combination of thesis and antithesis.
- (military) In intelligence usage, the examining and combining of processed information with other information and intelligence for final interpretation; (JP 1-02).
formation of something complex or coherent
chemistry: reaction of elements or compounds
logic: deduction from the general to the particular
philosophy: combination of thesis and antithesis
military: in intelligence usage
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web