Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.Thomas γ Kempis
- Of, or relating to synthesis.
- (chemistry) Produced by synthesis instead of being isolated from a natural source (but may be identical to a product so obtained).
- Artificial, not genuine.
- (grammar) Pertaining to the joining of bound morphemes in a word. Compare analytic.
- Chinese: 合成的 (héchéng de)
- Czech: syntetický m.
- French: synthétique (1)
- German: synthetisch
- Portuguese: sintético (1,2), artificial (3)
- Spanish: sintético
- A synthetic compound.
Elsewhere on the web