Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
- A symbol of the IPA, representing a voiceless alveolar stop.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) time
- As a symbol meaning "time", t is italicised in print; for example, "the position at time t is x".
- With cedilla: ţ
- With caron: ť
- With stroke: ŧ
- With palatal hook: ƫ
- With hook: ƭ
- With retroflex hook: ʈ
- With comma below: ț
- With curl: ȶ
- Turned: ʇ
- With dot above: ṫ
- With dot below: ṭ
- With line below: ṯ
- With circumflex below: ṱ
T or t
- The twentieth letter of the English alphabet.
- A particle used in an interrogative sentence to link the verb that ends in a vowel sound to the next word, to make the sentence flow better.
- Y a-t-il un endroit instead of Y a il un endroit
- IPA: /te/
t (lowercase, capital T)
- The twenty-third letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /t/. Preceded by ş and followed by ţ.
Elsewhere on the web