Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.John H. Vincent
See also Appendix:Variations of "te"
tè m. inv.
tè (form of te4 with diacritic)
- 忑: fearful; nervous; timid
- 忒: excessive; too; very-usually of objectionable things; to err; to mistake; changeable
- 慝: do evil in secret; evil, vice
- 特: special, unique, distinguished
- 職: duty, profession; office, post
- 脡: strips of dried meat, jerky; stiff and straight
- 螟: kind of caterpillar, larva
- 貰: borrow; pardon; loan
- 贳: borrow; pardon; loan
- 鋱: terbium
- 铽: terbium
- A female.
- Said of an object when referring to a feminine object.
Elsewhere on the web