Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The greatest blunders, like the thickest ropes, are often compounded of a multitude of strands. Take the rope apart, separate it into the small threads that compose it, and you can break them one by one. You think, "That is all there was!" But twist them all together and you have something tremendous.Victor Hugo
Adjectivetactical (not comparable)
- of, or relating to tactics
- of, or relating to military operations that are smaller or more local than strategic ones
- adroit, skilful or ingenious
- Catalan: tàctic, m., tàctica, f.
- Czech: taktický m.
- Finnish: taktinen
- German: taktisch
- Italian: tattico (all senses)
Elsewhere on the web