Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The sooner you make your first five thousand mistakes the sooner you will be able to correct them.Kimon Nicolaides
- To retract an earlier statement
- No, you are not fat, I take it all back.
- To cause to remember some past event or time
- That tune takes me back to my childhood.
- To resume a relationship
- She has forgiven him, and taken him back.
- To regain possession of something
- The wedding is off, and he has taken back the ring.
- To return something
- Take back faulty goods to the shop where you bought them.
retract an earlier statement