Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do.David Wilkerson
- (idiomatic) To deceive; to hoodwink.
- To foster or adopt a child informally.
- To shorten (a garment) or make it smaller.
- Try taking the skirt in a little around the waist.
- To absorb or comprehend.
- The news is a lot to take in right now.
- To receive into your home for the purpose of processing for a fee.
- In hard times, some women would take in washing and others dressmaking repairs.
- Swedish: ta in (3,4)
Elsewhere on the web