Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We come and go just like ripples in a stream.John V. Politis
- (idiomatic, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To participate or join.
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
- (idiomatic) To share or partake.
- They had cake and ice cream, but he did not take part.
participate or join
share or partake
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web