Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.Samuel Smiles
- a piece of work done as part of one’s duties
- a difficult or tedious undertaking
- an objective
- (computing) a process or execution of a program.
piece of work done as part of one's duties
process or execution of a program
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- to take to task — to reprimand
Elsewhere on the web