Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Everything comes to us from others. To Be is to belong to someone.Jean Paul Satre
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- Dreadful; causing alarm and fear.
- The witch gave him a terrible curse.
- Most formidable.
- Intense; extreme in degree or extent.
- He paid a terrible price for his life of drinking.
- Unpleasant; disagreeable.
- The food was terrible, but it was free.
- Very bad; lousy.
- Whatever he thinks, he is a terrible driver.
- terrible [Clarification of this translation from French is requested]
terrible m. and f. (plural terribles)
- terrible [Clarification of this translation from Spanish is requested]
Elsewhere on the web