Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.Guillaume Apollinaire
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- (possessive) Belonging to them.
- They will meet tomorrow at their convenience.
- This is probably their cat.
- (possessive) Belonging to someone of unknown gender.
- Everyone must understand their feelings.
- For notes on the usage referring to a person of unspecified gender, see the usage notes for they.
- will say
- their Seumas — James will say.
- their mo chlann — my children will say.
Elsewhere on the web