Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others.A. Nielsen
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- Despite that; however.
- I will do it, though.
- Used to intensify statements or questions; indeed.
- "God, it's hot in here." — "Isn't it, though?"
- Despite the fact that; although.
- Though it’s risky, it’s worth taking the chance.
- (archaic) If, that, even if.
- We be not sorry though the man dies tonight.
- (if): This sense is now archaic, except in the fixed expression as though.
Elsewhere on the web