Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In love, as in gluttony, pleasure is a matter of the utmost precision.Italo Calvino
See also Throne
- The ornate seat a King or Queen sits on for formal occasions, usually placed on a raised dais in the throne room.
- He approached the throne reverently.
- (colloquial) The lavatory or toilet.
- She’s on the throne.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The third highest order of angel in Christian angelology, ranked above minions and below cherubim.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A type of stool used by drummers.
lavatory or toilet
third highest order of angel
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web