Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If you wish to be loved; Love!Seneca
See also Tiger
- tyger (dated)
- From Middle English tigre < Old English tīgras (pl.) and influenced by Old French tigre, both < Latin tigris < Greek τίγρις, possibly of Iranian origin.
- Middle Dutch: tijger
- A large carnivorous animal (Panthera tigris) of the cat family indigenous to Asia.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A leopard.
- 1976, Sir Percy Fitzpatrick: Jock of the Bushveld p.251. Longmans ISBN 0582161231. (First published 1907).
- "Jim rearked irrelevantly that tigers were 'schelms' and it was his conviction that there were a great many in the kloofs round about."
- (US, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A person (especially a man) very who is very athletic during intercourse.
- tiger mammal
|Inflection for tiger||Singular||Plural|
- tiger, an animal
- present tense of tiga
Elsewhere on the web