Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.Barbara De Angelis
See also Times
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- Plural form of time.
- The circumstances of a certain time.
- Modern times are so very different from the past.
- (arithmetic) multiplied by.
- Seven times three is twenty-one.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of time.
Elsewhere on the web