Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Long is the road from conception to completion.Moliθre
- A prefix or suffix added to a person's name to signify either veneration, official position or a professional or academic qualification. See also Category:Titles
- (law) Legal right to ownership of a property; a deed or other certificate proving this.
- The name of a book, film, musical piece, etc.
- The subject of a writing; a short phrase that summarizes the entire topic.
- A division of an act of Congress or Parliament (e.g. Title II of the USA PATRIOT Act)
prefix or suffix added to a name
certificate of ownership
name of a book, etc
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- The act of assigning someone or something a title.
Elsewhere on the web