Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is no original truth, only original error.Gaston Bachelard
- (mathematics) A branch of mathematics studying those properties of a geometric figure or solid that are not changed by stretching, bending and similar homeomorphisms.
- (topology) A collection of subsets of a topological space closed under the operations of union and intersection.
- (medicine) The anatomical structure of part of the body.
- (computing) The arrangement of nodes in a communications network.
- (technology) The properties of a particular technological embodiment that are not affected by differences in the physical layout or form of its application.
- (mathematics) analysis situs
study of geometric properties that are not changed by stretching etc.
arrangements of computer nodes
Elsewhere on the web