Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I define love for our purpose as the passion of one being for another in the hope of being loved in return.Source Unknown
- IPA: /cɨɜŋ˧˨/
- A place – typically a large, open area – with a well-defined purpose: field.
- The domain in which controversial political or societal action takes place: the public sphere.
- A school.
- đi đến trường — to go to school
- trường học — a school (literally, a place of study)
- nhà trường — a school, schoolhouse
- trường phái — school of thought
- (physics) A region affected by a particular force: field.
- Long (in length or time).
- trường thọ — long life
Elsewhere on the web