Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Rhymes: -eɪs
- An act of tracing.
- Your cell phone company can put a trace on your line.
- A mark left as a sign of passage of a person or animal.
- A very small amount.
- (electronics) An electric current-carrying conductive pathway on a printed circuit board.
- An informal road or prominent path in an arid area.
- (mathematics) The sum of the diagonal elements of a square matrix.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Telugu: ఆనవాలు (aanavaalu)
Third person singular
- trace, track
- first-, third-person singular indicative present of tracer
- first-, third-person singular subjunctive present of tracer
- second-person singular imperative of tracer
trace (infinitive: trazar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of trazar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of trazar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of trazar.
Elsewhere on the web