Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray; nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared.Jane Porter
See also Trance
- Rhymes: -ɑːns
- daze, unconscious condition
- (consciousness) a state of concentration, awareness and/or focus that filters information and experience; e.g. meditation, possession, etc.
- (psychology) state of low response to stimulus and diminished, narrow attention
- (psychology) such a state induced by hypnosis
- (uncountable) trance music, a genre of electronic dance music
daze, unconscious condition
state of low response to stimulus and diminished, narrow attention
such a state induced by hypnosis
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web